Friday, December 21, 2007
suffocated! @ 12/21/2007 12:16:00 AM

hello everybody!
i'm here to declare something!

from today onwards, i'll buzzing like a bee already=(

just backed from my holiday.
went to batam and JB.
yeah, it's a getaway for me=)
to be charged for the battles to come.

just 'studied' my organiser.
and i'm feeling a bit...
breathless...
how i wish, i can be like last holiday.
sleep sleep sleep and sleep!
until cai and the rest start nagging at me=)

can feel the sense of buzzing lifestlye in the days to come=(
i don't want!!!
but the events and activities that's coming just excite me=D
so people, please don't blame me for abandoning my blog yeah=)
(yes! an excuse for no updates!)


all i want for christmas is to catch a deep breath=D
allow me to wish everybody a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

cheers!=D

Updated By: CHLOE=)


welcome

happy reading=)

My Linkies

. JOURNALS .

. WEBBIES .

scream


exits

CREDITS

1
2 3